Life's busy right now- the first week of our day camp is almost finished and I haven't been to bed later than 9 (by choice) all week. It feels incredible to be getting a decent amount of sleep and to be in bed so early. Camp is great too. I like kids a whole lot when you get to hang with them then send them home! :) Does that make me an evil person? (I'm not sure I'd be all that upset if I was evil becuase that statement is true).
As I read other people's blogs I realize how much time people spend talking about their single-ness and whether it's a good thing or bad thing, wanted or unwanted. I'm mostly indifferent right now. I can see both sides for myself of why I am single, why I should be single, and why I don't necessarily want to be single. But it's not an obsession--least I don't think it is.

Speaking of marriage/dating/relationships--
Mike and Kelly got married this weekend. We're on schedule for a wedding each summer with no prospects in site. It was a nice little wedding-- Best wishes guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment