8.04.2005
name the kittens
Alright, so the three kittens are staying. One is Alicia's his/her name is Muffin (the kitten formally known as Tiger). The white one currently has no name, but used to be called 'fluffy' (I personally dislike cute-sy pet names-- my dog is Charlie/Charles/Chuck, etc). The one with the cute little brown splotch on his/her face was called Patches, which I'm not 100% opposed to, but still it's kind of generic. So I'm enlisted you, my myriad of readers (insert wild laughter from my two actual readers), to name the two kittens. I kind of like the name Oliver, just so you can get a sense of my tastes and remember gender doesn't really matter... although I could not name a female cat- 'Sally.' Check out www.shutterbook.com/albums/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the kittens, the photo album in the links section is so cute, well the kittens are cute, not the album. If you name one Oliver, which I like, name the other one Twist! C'mon, that would be awesome.
Oh, and when did porcupines become reptiles? My world has been thrown upside down.
I don't know, right around the same time we started refering to hedgehogs as porcupines :)
what is it about cats? i recently became a cat owner and i love her more than life itself. . . well, almost. it was difficult for me to name my sweetness, so my mother opened up the liquer cabinet and we came up with bailey. you have many options there. . .
I think the names for the kittens should be Gilgamesh and Enkidu. Two peas in a pod! Just so you know, according to pagan literature they ripped off the testicles of the "Bull of Heaven." So, if your goal for the kittens is for them to dismember pagan gods, then they must be Gilgamesh and Enkidu. Fin.
Holy crap that person scares me.
Yes D. Very frightening, although I imagine that little story is more frightening for you than me ;)
Post a Comment