A quick thought: I was tired enough tonight that I made a huge fashion statement. The statement: It's ok to wear completely different and unmatching colors together if they are representative of the same sports' team. Above is a picture of me sporting my Kelly Green Shamrock Red Sox Hooded Sweatshirt and my brand spaking new Red Sox Flannell Pajama Pants that Athena gave me for Christmas! Speaking of Christmas... I look kinda festive there, don't I? :)
1.23.2006
I was a fashion disaster tonight and loved it!
A quick thought: I was tired enough tonight that I made a huge fashion statement. The statement: It's ok to wear completely different and unmatching colors together if they are representative of the same sports' team. Above is a picture of me sporting my Kelly Green Shamrock Red Sox Hooded Sweatshirt and my brand spaking new Red Sox Flannell Pajama Pants that Athena gave me for Christmas! Speaking of Christmas... I look kinda festive there, don't I? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow...there's good looking and there's good looking...you're the good looking good looking.
yeah, i know. all the girls are jealous.
Post a Comment